A Suisun City Councilmember, Solano Land Trust Project Manager, and longtime community advocate, Wanda Williams is running for Solano County Supervisor to be a Champion of the People. Wanda has delivered for Suisun City, and she will work just as hard for Solano County as our next County Supervisor.
Wanda will focus on what really matters: economic revitalization as we emerge from the pandemic, shared prosperity throughout Solano County, protecting open space, farmlands, and Travis Air Force Base, and the kinds of commonsense policies that build community and keep all of us safe.
Wanda will focus on what really matters:
- Addressing our regional homelessness crisis;
- Increasing workforce and affordable housing for seniors and working families;
- Expanding broadband Internet in rural and underserved areas;
- Supporting businesses that provide good-paying jobs in Solano County.
- Protecting and preserving our open spaces, agriculture, and Travis Air Force Base.
This June, Wanda’s Vision is right for Solano County. Vote Wanda Williams for County Supervisor.